You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Skin Consortium. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Spannerz" started this thread

Name: Julian W.

Sunday, February 3rd 2013, 3:39pm

Amptunes 6

I'm not too much of an Apple fanatic these days, due to their childish, unprofessional behaviour in regards to Patent-trolling and their other shenanigans. Not to mention the "F**k off, don't even bother asking for our permission" reply I got from their legal rep when I enquired about including apple-interfacing programming on one of my business' inventions... While microsoft actually gave me a "Absolutely, and good luck, we hope your project is a success!" response. :|

However, I cannot let my professionalism get in the way of developing what people want. I wasn't going to do this but because of the large number of people asking me to do this, Yes, it's time I released the next version of Amptunes to match the latest version of iTunes. All assets are created from scratch by myself, and are not intended to rip-off iTunes or anything by Apple or blah blah, don't sue me bro, no copyright infringement intended.

I've attached a development picture.
Enjoy.
Spannerz has attached the following image:
  • Capture.JPG
--- Jay Spannerz ---
View my DA page here

pjn123

"Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep"

Name: Pieter

Sunday, February 3rd 2013, 6:43pm

Looking good :)

You can always include the new cpro2 xui object in the middle for another version if you want. Very easy - see cpro2 - Winamp for Mac Sync in the download section here.
"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it"

• "Spannerz" started this thread

Name: Julian W.

Monday, February 4th 2013, 2:03am

Thanks PJN, I might look into it. Does it require CPro to be installed on the client/end-user's machine?
--- Jay Spannerz ---
View my DA page here

pjn123

"Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep"

Name: Pieter

Monday, February 4th 2013, 9:35am

Yes, but as with other cpro skins there will be a user prompt message if ClassicPro isn't installed.
"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it"

Name: Victor

Tuesday, February 5th 2013, 3:18am

Great work so far, it´ll be really good to see it functioning with cpro2 xui object, to make it quite better than the mac version ;)

Rate this thread

Sponsored Links: