You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Skin Consortium. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, January 21st 2011, 4:51pm

Lyrics in BrowserPro not working.

Hello,

Sorry if this is a repost, I used the search but with no sucess.
The Lyrics plugin in BrowserPro seems to have stopped working. I don't know what is causing this, I have the latest both Winamp and cpro; it just gets stuck, does not go anywhere, then, ultimately, displays that it can't reach the connection, even tho my connection is working properly. Other ones work like Discogs, Google, Youtube and so on, but the lyrics just don't appear when requested. Anyone knows what's going on? Do we have a solution or maybe the developers are already aware of this and working on it?

No pressure, since I can manually go on Google and search myself the lyrics, but it would be nice to have it automatically working on BrowserPro.
Maybe I can edit the plugin to make it search on another website and throw the result on the BrowserPro, since there are a great number of lyrics websites over the web. If yesm then what are the steps to make this work?

Thanks in advance!
Pedro

martin.deimos

Ex-Nullsoftie

Name: Martin

Monday, January 24th 2011, 6:55pm

hey,

1) Find a good lyrics service
2) search for a browserpro.xml in /winamp/plugins/classicpro - the services are defined in this file
Consultant for Software and Systems Engineering @ CQSE | mpdeimos @ twitter | mpdeimos.com
Past Projects: Winamp for Android | Songpier - Every Song becomes an App | Winamp